MVNOs Industry Summit Africa 2012
Mike Greening (Vice President) will be leading a pre-conference workshop entitled "From MVNO concept to launch: How to ensure success in the African Continent". Topics will include:
- Defining the business and operational model relevant to your MVNO
- Understanding the business case and economics
- Negotiating a winning MVNO deal
- Operational launch considerations
- Learnings from Europe and North America
Mike will be the Chair for Day 1 of the MVNO Summit. Mike will also be speaking that day on "Regional Overview: The MVNO Opportunity and Challenge in African Markets", which will address the questions...
- Can African market dynamics sustain MVNOs in the long term?
- What are the biggest MVNO opportunities and models most likely to succeed?
- What are the key learnings from MVNO activity to date across the region?
- How is the international market evolving and what are the key implications for African operators and MVNOs?
If you would like to schedule a meeting with Mike at this conference, please click here.